SacrosTek Systems is a One of the best quality Oracle Access Manager Admin Training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad. With the growing era of technology and need to constantly update oneself to outstand in the competitive market, SacrosTek Systems has come to existence to provide people the knowledge about the latest trends in technology. We provide a team of trainers who will put across a thorough and detailed idea about the respective technical courses that you wish to explore.
What are the Course Objectives?
SacrosTek Systems Provides Best Online Software Training Institute in Hyderabad – Best Software Training Institute in Hyderabad, India and USA. SacrosTek Systems offers Best Oracle Access Manager Admin Training Institute in Hyderabad from expert trainers with live project and placement assistance.
Who should go for this Course?
SacrosTek Systems Provides the best Oracle Access Manager Admin Online Training in Hyderabad Also gave corporate training to different reputed companies. In Oracle Access Manager training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Oracle Access Manager Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in Oracle Access Manager job environment, information about job market etc. Training also providing classroom Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Oracle Access Manager Online Training in Hyderabad We provide Oracle Access Manager online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Russia, etc. SacrosTek Systems providing corporate training worldwide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
Oracle Access Manager Admin Online Training Modules Overview
1) Overview of Access Management Suite – OAM, OAAM, OIF, eSSO, Social & Mobile plugin
2) Create OHS Webserver instance (also understand the WebGates and supported webservers).
3) Deploy the webgate to OHS instance.
4) Modify the webserver configuration file with webgate details.
5) Register the OHS WebGate Instance with OAM 11g R2 Server (using both RREG tool and from OAM console) and verify OAM integration with Webserver(having agent).
6) Understand WLS Embedded LDAP Directory and Default OAM User Identity (Default and System Store).
7) Configure OVD(with OID Adapter) as new default and system Identity Store for OAM i.e. OAM
Integration with Directory Server.
8) Working with Security Realm, Creating OVD Authenticator and Creating SSO Identity Asserter (Understanding the context).
9) Deploying Sample Application, configuring SSO of the application.
10) Creating Application Domain, Creating resources, Creating AuthN Policies(with LDAP Scheme and Anonymous Scheme), Creating default AuthZ Policy.
11) Creating Custom Authentication Scheme for further modification.
12) Understand how to protect and unprotect the enterprise resources.
13) Working with authorization policies – Working on all 4 conditions and rules (Allow, Deny), (with practical use cases of each condition) and demonstrating IP Range, Temporal, Identity, Asserted Attribute based AuthZ.
14) Integrating OAM with ADF or J2EE application (weblogic deployed application).
15) Creating and working with Custom AuthN and AuthZ policies.
16) Explaining the complete technical flow of AuthN and AuthZ in OAM(how sso work, role of each entity).
17) Managing Authentication and Authorization Responses in Headers, Cookies and session variables.
18) Demonstrating Single Sign-On, Cookie Management and Session Management.
19) Configuring/developing the custom SSO login page (Deploying the application on OAM/External Server), Logout Page, Error Pages. (Code will be explained and shared)
20) Understanding the requirement and creation of multiple SSO login pages.
21) Working with Weblogic Applications, working with OAM Identity Asserter.
22) Configuring/Working with misc. OAM scenarios – Multi-Browser Scenario, View Cookies During the Login and Logout Process, Constraining the Number of User Sessions, Extending the Session and Idle Timeouts(Global as well as at Application Level)
23) Explaining Authentication Level and its impact on Multi Factor Authentication.
24) Working with x.509, the digital certificates used in SSO for Second or Multi Factor Authentication: Concept and context, installing server certificates, extracting OAM Keystore password, installing CA root certificate in OAM keystore, installing client certificate, protecting resource with 2nd Factor, modifying x.509 AuthN Scheme, x.509 AuthN Module and observing X.509 AuthN flow end to end.
25) Configuring and understanding OAM Auditing (Changing the auditing from File System to Audit Schema – Creating the Data Source, modifying the Audit MBean property, Audit Level etc.), logging and troubleshooting.
26) OAM audit reporting in BI Publisher – 1. OAM Report Templates 2. Report Templates in BI Publisher 3. Creating Data Sources 4. Populating reports with data from OAM Audit Schema. 5. Observing OAM Audit Reports in BI Publisher and further working on reports.
27) Working with Access Tester (How testing happens for OAM)
28) SSO of OBIEE application – OBIEE integration with OVD for AuthN/AuthZ, configure OBIEE to use OHS weblogic directive file, configure OAM Identity Asserter in OBIEE, Create OAM WebGate Agent with predefined protected and unprotected
Job Opportunities in Oracle Access Manager Admin OAM
Who wouldn’t prefer a job that assures a fast paced global career, higher than average perks? The job opportunities in the domain of Oracle Access Manager Admin are quite plenty. And with the increase in the colossal demand for the qualified experts across the top industries, more & more number of aspirants are planning towards securing their career in this domain. And also in response to the whooping salary packages for the certified professionals in this domain most of the professionals who are working in other prominent technologies are working towards making a career transition into this domain. Oracle Access Manager Admin Online Training by SacrosTek Systems will set you on the right career path of achieving success in this domain.
SacrosTek Systems offer certification programs for Oracle Access Manager. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the Oracle Access Manager. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the Oracle Access Manager and its applications.