SacrosTek Systems is a One of the best quality Self Paced Shell Scripting Training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad. SacrosTek Systems will help Individuals or corporate find job opportunities with the newly acquired skill set. SacrosTek Systems has a varied bunch of Clientele around the globe, over 50+ companies in USA and India that have experience in working with different technologies.
Getting enrolled for this advanced Self Paced Shell Scripting Online Training in Hyderabad will help the students to gain the best exposure towards working on all the real-world challenges of this domain.
The major set of course objectives of Self Paced Shell Scripting Online Training sessions are
- UNIX Background
- UNIX File System
- UNIX Processes
- Job Scheduling
- UNIX Environment Variables
- VI Editor
- UNIX Self Paced Shell Scripting
- Self Paced Shell Scripting Basic Examples
- Conditional Statements
- Flow Control Statements
- Compression & Archive Commands
- Miscellaneous, But Useful Topics
- Advanced Self Paced Shell Scripting (SED, CUT)
- Advanced Self Paced Shell Scripting (AWK)
At the end of the course, students will have to fare well in quizzes and testes conducted by the institute and the faculty in order to receive the required certification. To clear the Certification test, students will be given model questions and certification dumps that would make them confident about attempting the test to get their Certification.
Who should go for this Course?
SacrosTek Systems Provides the best Self Paced Shell Scripting Online Training in Hyderabad Also gave corporate training to different reputed companies. In Self Paced Shell Scripting training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Self Paced Shell Scripting Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in Self Paced Shell Scripting job environment, information about job market etc. Training also providing classroom Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Self Paced Shell Scripting Online Training in Hyderabad We provide Self Paced Shell Scripting online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Russia, etc. SacrosTek Systems providing corporate training worldwide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
Self Paced Shell Scripting Online Training Modules Overview
- Introduction about Operating System (OS)
- Introduction to UNIX
- List of UNIX vendors available in Market
- Introduction to various UNIX Implementations
- History of UNIX OS Evolution from 1969
- Open Source (vs.) Shared source (vs.) Closed source
- Is Unix Open Source software.
UNIX (Vs.) LINUX
- LINUX OS background
- LINUX (vs.) WINDOWS
- Popular LINUX distributionsVendors
- Similarities between Unix & Linux
- Differences between Unix & Linux
- About POSIX standards.
UNIX System Architecture
- Hardware, Kernel, Shell, Utilities and User programs
- Layers in Unix OS
- Unix ServersDumb terminalsnodes.
UNIX Day-To-Day Used Commands
- System Information commands (uname, date, etc)
- Man command and User Related (w, who, etc)
- Terminal Related (stty, etc)
- Filter commands (more, less, etc)
- Miscellaneous commands (cal, banner, clear, etc)
- Viewing exit status of commands and Disk Related commands.
UNIX File System
- InputOutput Redirection And Piping
- Introduction to Redirectionpiping, Output Redirection Example
- Input Redirection Example
- Error Redirection Example.
- Introduction to Unix processes
- Program (vs.) Process
- System processes & commands
- User processes & commands
- Finding processes information using ‘grep’
- Background & foreground processing
- Kill signal
- Setting process priorities
- Avoiding hang-ups using ‘nohup’
- Introduction to job scheduling
- Run jobs at regular intervals using crontab
- Run jobs at specific intervals using ‘at’.
- On-line communication using write, wall, talk, etc.
- Offline communication using mail, news, etc.
UNIX Environment Variables
- Introduction to ‘echo’ command
- System defined environment variables
- User defined environment variables
- Creating user defined environment variables.
- Introduction to Visual Editor
- Understanding 3 basic modes of operations
- Cursor Movement commands
- Scrolling commands
- Editing text commands, Copying and pasting text
- Shell commands, Text Buffers, Search commands.
UNIX System Files & Default User Settings
- Introduction to system files (etcpasswd)
- Creating user aliases ($HOME.bashrc)
- Sourcing environment ($HOME.bash_profile)
- Logout action file ($HOME.bash_logout).
UNIX Self Paced Shell Scripting
- Introduction to Shell
- Types of shells
- EvolutionHistory of various Unix shells
- Introduction to Self Paced Shell Scripting
- Difference between programming and scripting
- Steps in handling shell scripts
- Writing first shell script – “Hello World…!”.
Self Paced Shell Scripting Basic Examples
- Adding comments
- Displaying output to screen
- Variables declaration
- Arithmetic operations
- Read Input from command line
- Interactive Addition program
- Positional Parameters
- Command Line arguments
- Arithmetic operations using command line arguments
- Command line arguments using SHIFT operator
- Scope of Variables.
- Sequence control structure (vs.) decision-making structure
- If-then-if statement
- If-then-else-if statement
- If-then-if-else-if statement TEST command
- Case – esac statement
- String operations, Examples.
Flow Control Statements
- For Loop, While loop, Until loop, Loop nesting, Breakcontinue commands
- Examples on ForWhileUntil
- For + ls example
- While + case example
- If + grep example
- For + sed + awk example.
Compression & Archive Commands
- Introduction to Archiving
- Introduction to Compression
- Archive (vs.) compression
- Creating archives
- Compressing & uncompressing files
- Compressed Archives.
Miscellaneous, But Useful Topics
- Transferring files between Unix servers using FTP
- Remote login to another Unix server
- Starting and shutting down the servers
- Writing C programs in Unix OS
- Compiling and debugging C programs in Unix OS.
Advanced Self Paced Shell Scripting (SED, CUT)
- SED Introduction
- Difference between “” and ‘’, s for substitution
- SED Delimiters
- Using & as the matched string
- SED Multiple instructions
- Multiple instructions through script, Printing, Deleting in SED, cut, tr commands
- Lab Exercise
Advanced Self Paced Shell Scripting (AWK)
- AWK Introduction
- AWK Basic syntax & Examples
- AWK Inbuilt variables (FS, OFS, NR, RS, FILENAME), BEGIN, PRINT, END blocks in AWK
- Inbuilt AWK functions (length, Index, sub, substr, tolower, toupper, split), IF Condition, Loops (While, DO … WHILE, FOR), Break – Continue – Exit, Arrays
- Lab Exercises.
Job Opportunities in Self Paced Shell Scripting
Who wouldn’t prefer a job that assures a fast paced global career, higher than average perks? The job opportunities in the domain of Self Paced Shell Scripting are quite plenty. And with the increase in the colossal demand for the qualified experts across the top industries, more & more number of aspirants are planning towards securing their career in this domain. And also in response to the whooping salary packages for the certified professionals in this domain most of the professionals who are working in other prominent technologies are working towards making a career transition into this domain.
Self Paced Shell Scripting Online Training by SacrosTek Systems will set you on the right career path of achieving success in this domain.
SacrosTek Systems offer certification programs for Self Paced Shell Scripting. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the Self Paced Shell Scripting. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the Self Paced Shell Scripting and its applications.