SacrosTek Systems is a One of the best quality Teradata DBA Training center for online, Classroom and Corporate trainings In Hyderabad. With the growing era of technology and need to constantly update oneself to outstand in the competitive market, SacrosTek Systems has come to existence to provide people the knowledge about the latest trends in technology. We provide a team of trainers who will put across a thorough and detailed idea about the respective technical courses that you wish to explore.
What are the Course Objectives?
SacrosTek Systems Provides Best Software Training Institute in Hyderabad – Best Online Software Training Institute in Hyderabad, India and USA. SacrosTek Systems offers Best Teradata DBA Training Institute in Hyderabad with Free Live Project from expert trainers.
Best Teradata DBA Online Training in Hyderabad which is being provided by our institute offers different types of learning modules which mainly include:
- People move to Teradata due to the following features
- Linear Scalability
- Unlimited parallelism
- Load and unload utilities
- So get the best training on TeraData and use the more efficient features
SacrosTek Systems is the best web based preparing foundation in Hyderabad to give well-ordered course from fundamental to progress on Teradata DBA. In SacrosTek Systems all trainers are well experts and providing training with practically. Here we are teaching from basic to advance. Our real time trainers fulfill your dreams and create professionally driven environment. In Teradata DBA training we are providing sample live projects, materials, explaining real time scenarios, Interview skills.
Who should go for this Course?
SacrosTek Systems Provides the best Teradata DBA Online Training in Hyderabad Also gave corporate training to different reputed companies. In Teradata DBA training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Teradata DBA Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in Teradata DBA job environment, information about job market etc. Training also providing classroom Training in Hyderabad and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Teradata DBA Online Training in Hyderabad We provide Teradata DBA online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, UAE, Russia, etc. SacrosTek Systems providing corporate training worldwide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
Teradata DBA Online Training Modules Overview
- The biggest strength of the Teradata is the parallelism, so the architecture of it is designed in such a way to keep this strength in mind. Teradata is unique from other databases because of its unique architecture. In this module, you will learn, main components of TeraData Architecture (PE, AMP, BYNET)
- Parsing Engine(PE)
- Request and Response Parcel
- Access Module Processors (AMPs)
- Data access Handling
- TD (TeraData) Config Utilities
- Config and Reconfig
Teradata Database Space
- Teradata is designed in such a fashion, to reduce the DBA’s administrative functions when it comes to space management. In this module, we will let you know, how many ways, Space is configured in Teradata.
- Permanent Space
- Spool Space
- Temp Space
Teradata DBC Dictionary Tables
- The Teradata Database Data Dictionary is composed of tables and views that reside in the system user named DBC. The tables are reserved for use by the system and contain metadata about the objects in the system, privileges, system events, and system usage. This module trains you on different types of views and how to track logs (LOGON, LOGOFF).
- Data dictionary
- Parsing Engine
- System Views
- Database Views
- DBC Users View
- Indices View
- All Temp Tables View
- Using DBC AMP Usage
- Using DBC Table Size
- Logon and Logoff Tracking
Teradata Access Rights, Roles, Profiles
- Roles are generally used to access rights, while profiles are used to maintain user parameters / environment settings like spool space, account string etc.
- Access rights (Auto, implicit, Explicit Rights)
- Roles and Profiles
- Creating Roles and Profiles
Teradata DBSize Control
- The following are the different DBS Control fields that you will learn in this module.
- DBS Control record -General Fields
- DBS Control record – File system Fields
- DBS Control record – Performance Fields
- DBS Control record – Performance Columns
Teradata Query Analysis And Tools
- The Teradata Database Optimizer analyzes steps required to execute each query, then chooses the most efficient path that returns answers in the minimal amount of time.
- Database Query Log (DBQL)
- DBQL Tables and Views
- Access Logging
- Statistics Wizard
- Index Wizard
System Access Control Levels
- Teradata Database privileges for system-level access control are granted by administrators to databases and users (they cannot be defined on any database object).
- TD (TeraData) Password Encryption
- Password Security Features
- Host Logon Processing
- GRANT/REVOKE LOGON
- Session Related Views
- sessionInfo Info View
- Data Access Info Views
- Access LogRules Views
- Access Log Views
- Priority Scheduler is a workload-management facility that controls access to system resources by the different active jobs in Teradata Database. In this module, you will learn how to define different priorities for different categories of work, and comes with a number of flexible options.
- PS (Priority Scheduler) Partition Hierarchy PSH Def
- Resource Partition Examples
- Multiple resource Partition Example
- Scheduling Policies
- Performance Periods
- Learn, How to Start TD manager, Manager App and also how to connect to the Dashboard..
- TD Manager Apps
- TD Dashboard
- Priority Scheduler Admin
- TD Manager Service
- Starting TD Manager
- Enable Data Collection
Monitoring Tools In TeraData
- Several facilities exist for monitoring and controlling system performance. In this module, we’ll discuss about various aspects of monitoring Teradata Database, including the monitoring tools used to track system and performance issues.
- Performance Monitor
- PMON Main window
- PMON sessions Screen
- TD Administrator
- TD manager Dynamic Utilization Charting
- Alert Facility and Viewer
- Locking Logger
TD (TeraData) Remote Console Utilities
- This module describes how to start Teradata Database utilities. Teradata Database offers several user interfaces from which the utilities may be started and run.
- Starting DB Window
- This course module includes in Archive/Recovery utility (ARC), working with BAR application software, writes and reads sequential files on a Teradata client system to archive, restore, recover, and copy Teradata Database table data.
- Archive and Recovery Statements
- Recovery vs. FastLoad
- Invoking Archive
- Restart Log
- ANALYZE Statement
- Archive, Database DBC Archive
- Indexes option
- Database DBC Archive
- Archive and Recovery (ARC) Examples
- Restore a database, individual database object, or selected row partitions to Teradata Database from an archived file. Learn, how to copy tables, restore and performe release lock.
- Copying Tables
- RELEASE LOCK
Practice Test & Interview Questions
Job Opportunities in Teradata DBA
Who wouldn’t prefer a job that assures a fast paced global career, higher than average perks? The job opportunities in the domain of Teradata DBA are quite plenty. And with the increase in the colossal demand for the qualified experts across the top industries, more & more number of aspirants are planning towards securing their career in this domain. And also in response to the whooping salary packages for the certified professionals in this domain most of the professionals who are working in other prominent technologies are working towards making a career transition into this domain. Teradata DBA Online Training by SacrosTek Systems will set you on the right career path of achieving success in this domain.
SacrosTek Systems offer certification programs for Teradata DBA. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the Teradata DBA. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the Teradata DBA and its applications.